WHEN LEAVING A CHURCH ENABLE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
1) focus on your new church and new pastor so you can absorb a new chapter.
2) talk good about your previous pastor regardless of whatever transpired God is the Judge men are simply contributors.
3) Wishing your old church bad will only make you live in bitterness especially when you keep seeing them progress because you can not convince God to hate them.
4) Barricade rumors and gossips so your soul can be purified else, you will keep been bitter and battered while the place you left behind wax stronger and better.
DEAR PASTORS WIFE:
1) Mary a pastor that you will stand for, if not don’t Marry him and later become his/her pit fall
2) Everyone can not love you, sometimes it’s not men that will hate you but your female members, may be due to envy or selfishness.
3) Never you make your office the headquarters of gossip affairs, your job is to pray for members intercede for them and help build and support your spouse in every way possible.
ADVISE TO PASTORS
1) Never you carry the church on your head as if you the one that died for our souls. Allow God be God in every situation and If members are asking for money and you don’t have please don’t kill yourself or feel depressed.
2) Take care of your family very well, when you have problem it is your family that will stand with you more than members.
3) Eat well and take care of yourself dear pastors problems of this world are endlessly endless.
4) Never you empower your Judas, they only grow strong to pull you down.
I pray for you your ministry will not die, God in his infinite Mercy will guide and lead you through the path of righteousness in Jesus mighty name.